Updated: June 14, 2017
Types Of Information We Collect
- Registration, account, and sign-up information. We may collect Information in the course of your use of, or registration with, our Sites. For example, when you create an account, register for or download an application, or sign-up for a product or service, you may provide us with certain personal information. This type of personal information may include: name, phone number, postal address, fax number, email address, or certain payment information (e.g., credit card and billing information). We may also receive Information about your interest in and use of various products, programs, services, and content available on or through our Sites.
- Information about others/inviting friends. On some of our Sites, we may collect Information you submit about other people. For example, you might submit Information to invite a friend to participate in an offering, make recommendations, or share content. By processing these requests, we may receive the other person’s Information, including a recipient’s name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or information about the recipient’s interest in and use of various products, programs, services, and content. Some of our Sites also allow you to invite your friends to participate in activities by providing their contact details or importing contacts from your address book or from other sites.
- Location information. We may have access to certain Information about your location, such as your country or address, when you provide it or via device information (such as an IP address). If you access our Sites on your mobile device we may collect Information about your device’s precise location.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The methods we use to collect information about you are as follows:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: for example, when you request products or services from us, when you register with us, respond to surveys, apply for a job, contact us or otherwise interact with us. Please remember that if others use devices into which you remain logged in, they may share information with us as if they were you, and they may have access to information that you have previously provided us. To protect your privacy, please log out from our online services that you access from public or shared devices.
- From third parties: including social networks, other online services, publicly available records, our service providers and from consumer data resellers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We (and our service providers) use information to:
- provide the online services you have requested;
- enter you into sweepstakes, contests or promotions where requested;
- create an online services account if you have requested one;
- personalize the services offered by us or our affiliates, including providing personalized advertising on some online services (see options for opting out of personalized advertising here);
- respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features of our online services, where you choose to do so;
- provide technical support for our online services;
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement) on our online services;
- protect the safety of users and others on our online services;
- enforce our online services’ terms of service;
- understand how our online services are used so that we can continuously improve them, and the services we provide to you;
- send you newsletters and information about products, services and promotions relating to us and/or our business partners or other organizations that we work with, in accordance with your communication preferences.
- send you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- create anonymous and, where legally permissible, personally identifiable user and consumer profiles, and audience segments that can be used for targeted advertising and marketing, and subject to legal restrictions (including consent where necessary) we may also use technology (such as Facebook Custom Audiences) to deliver advertising to you on other sites and in Mobile Apps based on the email address or other personal information you provide to us or through the use of information we receive from third parties, including Consumer Data Resellers. Please see Your Rights and Choices for further information about how you can control these updates;
If you use our online services to send gifts we use the contact information (e.g., email addresses) that you provide to send the gift to your requested recipients, provide other communications relating to those sorts of transactions, as well as any further communications as may be authorized by the recipients; and implement any related social networking features you have activated.
Note that we may combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
With Whom We May Share Information
Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf; examples include hosting or operating the Web Site, sending e-mail and/or other communications, providing wireless services, removing repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis, marketing assistance, and customer service. These third parties may have access to information collected by Company, including without limitation your personal information, for the purpose of performing such functions on the Web Site’s behalf.
When You Agree To Receive Offers From Third Parties
Our Newsletters are periodically sent to users who have previously registered to receive such material. The information obtained during registration (e.g. email address) is securely stored to achieve a more tailored relationship with Company. At any time, user can “unsubscribe” to this service.
Third-Party Advertisers, Links To Other Sites
Information Sharing With Other Parties:
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government/regulatory bodies, and content protection organizations to:
- Protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals;
- Protect the safety and security of visitors to our online services or other properties;
- Protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- Respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
- Permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- Comply with the law including with subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and other legal process; or
- Enforce applicable terms of service.
- Sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We operate internationally, and many of our computer systems are currently based in the United Kingdom, this means Information we collect will be processed by us in the UK. where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use or visit our Sites from outside the United Kingdom, you consent to the collection and/or processing in the United Kingdom of Information we collect from you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Communication Preferences and Opt-outs
If you have subscribed to one or more of our email newsletters or are receiving them from us and you don’t want them anymore, you can unsubscribe. Select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message, by other means provided to unsubscribe, or using the contact details below, to unsubscribe from marketing and promotional emails and associated marketing delivered to you on third party services based on your subscription data. However, you cannot unsubscribe from some service related messages.
HOW TO CONTACT US